Unleash your secret animal side!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bios Go Here!
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:34 pm by Cavero

» Eastern Herd Territory
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:13 pm by Silence

» Human Farm
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 am by Cavero

» Western Herd Territory
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm by Silence

» The Forest
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm by Silence

» Southern Herd Territory
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:07 pm by Cavero

» Western Territory
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 pm by Silence

» Northern Herd Territory
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:02 pm by Cavero

» Letterz -the game-
Western Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:52 pm by Cavero

Top posting users this month
No user

Western Territory

2 posters

Go down

Western Territory Empty Western Territory

Post by Silence Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Western Territory Indian-Creek-waterfall
This waterfall is a good place to stop for a drink as you travel along. Through the rushing of the water, it's hard to hear a wolf sneaking along, but it's peaceful all the same. Just be careful not to fall in.
Silence
Silence

Minerals : 3498

Back to top Go down

Western Territory Empty Re: Western Territory

Post by Silence Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm

She sat at the creeks base, hardly caring that she couldn't hear anything but her thoughts. Timber was getting annoyed, which annoyed her even more. She had relied on speaking for making friends, along with one enemy. But she couldn't. She'd lost it, there was no explaining it. Now some were getting mad at her for it, because she couldn't speak her mind. The way she saw it, she had two or three choices. Become agressive was one, which would make other wolves avoid her, but also would get her point across if she was mad. The other was become extremely shy, and decide she didn't want her point being heard. Which would be boring and saddening. She didn't want to risk the chance of becoming insane again. Which was the sad upside to Lunas death, she had no nagging voice in the back of her head. Her death hadn't been in vain, though she still couldn't quite beleive Red had killed her stepmother. Had it not been enough to kill her father? She snarled quitely as she looked into the creek, shivering at how much she looked like her mother. The same stern and loyal gaze, though Timbers red-brown fur wasn't as dark as her mothers dark chocolate oen had been. She turned away from the creek, forcing the tears to retreat. This was not a time to be weak.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavero Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Storm Call walked up slowly to the creek, gazing at his reflection in the rippling water. He heard a hardly audible snarl from further down the creek. He lifted his head, and to his surprise, sat his adopted daughter, Timber. "Timber!" He yelped as he ran over to the fae who he hadn't seen in forever.
He rubbed down her side in happiness, but he sat down and tilted his head to the side when the younger wolf gave no reply. "What's wrong?" He asked, surprised that this silly, chatty wolf didn't respond.

Cavero
Admin

Minerals : 3476

https://my-animal-side.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Even if she hadn't been mute, Timber would have been speechless. She attempted to speak, cry out, something, but all she could do was howl happily as her day took a turn for the brighter side. For many months, she'd lost her family, destroyed her family, died, come back, lost her family again, been cursed with insanity, then been cursed with the lack of words, and had basically ended up thinking she was a magnet for bad luck. She still wasn't entirely convinced otherwise, but the return of her father gave her new hope. She'd lost one, she would not loose this one. Kinder was gone as well, but she'd never known him all that well. Seeing his expression, she rolled her eyes and let her toung loll out in a goofy, cheerful expression, to prove that yes, she was fine, she just couldn't say so, really. She tilted her head, sitting down again in a small stubborn demand. She wanted to tell him about Erin, and how cute the pup had been, and she had an idea of how to, but first wanted to know what had happened to him. What had he been thinking, disappearing like that, and leaving the unhappy Akuma even more broken? She gave a low whine, to show she wasn't attempting to be aggressive, she just was curious. Besides, in a way, he was her alpha. An alpha of hers, that is. Moon, Nara, and Lightning had been her pack leaders as well.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavero Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Understanding the whine which emerged from Timber, Storm Call told her the whole story, of how he and Gold Dust met(read story in bio). He asked her about Akuma and how she'd been, and about his pup. He tilted his head again, waiting for an answer from his daughter.

Cavero
Admin

Minerals : 3476

https://my-animal-side.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Timber tilted her head at the story, listening thoughtfully. She winced at the name Gold Dust. Inside, she was screaming. How could he have done that to Akuma? True, it was unlikely he would've gotten back, and love was what it was, but poor Akuma. Alone with little Erin. Timber remembered the angry yells from Akuma, who had only Clyde and Aleera to help her with the pack. She'd lended her trust to Storm, and he'd thrown it away. Or lost it, more like it. She gave a disappointing sigh as she scratched out the image of Erin in the sand. She couldn't say his name, though, so she drew one of those annoying birds who screeched the word over and over again next to the picture of the pup. She was quite proud of the drawing, but hesitated when she drew Akuma carrying him away. This is what had happened, and Erin likely was dead, along with his mother. So, she sadly drew tiny x marks where the eyes should have been on Erin, but left Akuma alone. Timber truly hoped the angry wolf had found peace with another family.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum